Xiaomi upcoming phone 2018 Mi 7 will be launched with the under display fingerprint sensor

Xiaomi upcoming phone 2018 Mi 7

Recently, I posted an article about the Xiaomi upcoming phone 2018 which is Mi A2 or Xiaomi Mi 6X, but today'I have got a confirmation about the Xiaomi upcoming phone Mi 7, which coming this year.

Let me remind you, last year Xiaomi was launched their Mi 6, and that was a good phone like the other Xiaomi phone but now Mi 6 lovers, be ready for the next Xiaomi Mi 7, which is coming this 2018. This report claims, Google is going to launched new Google Desire smartphones with this capability to tackle the Nokia and Samsung.

Let me tell you the CEO of Xiaomi confirmed, they will launch their Xiaomi upcoming phone 2018 with the under display fingerprint sensor. Let me tell you this confirmation is not official but they revealed this. 

There are many reports leaked about the Xiaomi upcoming phone Mi 7, which claims this will be the under display fingerprint phone. Be aware because Google Shutting down this service from the date of...

Let me tell you, according to the leaked reports, the Mi 7 will be launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 like the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. The Mi 7 will be the Xiaomi flagship phone 2018, and let me tell you some things about this phone too.

The Mi 7 will be launched with the dual-camera setup on the rear, and there will be 6 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM. The codename of this phone is "Xiaomi Dipper". The new report revealed everything about the Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 and Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018.

The phone will be launched with the Android 8.0 Oreo and there will be variants too like the other flagship Xiaomi phones.

So, friends, in this post, I have told you everything about the Xiaomi upcoming phones 2018 Mi 7, if you have any query then simply contact me, now! And tell me in comments, will this beat the Samsung Galaxy S9 or not?

Post a Comment

0 Comments