What is 6G Technology? Better than 5G and 4G?

What is 6G Technology?

What is 6G Technology?

What is the 6G Internet? and is it really better than the 5G and 4G? Let me tell you, the maximum internet download speed of this internet is 1 TeraByte. This will be the upgraded version of the 5G and 4G internet. let me tell you, this Internet will work on the Artificial Intelligence( I think this would be like the Terminator movie, where everything was connected with the internet but not the sure dude).

The world is ready to launch the 5G internet and let me tell you, the HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor is made by the Huawei and they will add 5G Modem in this processor. In short, this processor is 4G this year but next year this will be a 5G Processor. 

Maximum companies will launch 5G next year and large companies will launch 5G at the start of next( Don't think, this will be on 1st August😋). The 6G will be launched after some years of the 5G. Let me tell you, Asia, Europe, and Uthe K are ready to launch next-generation internet in 2019 or 2020. This will give you an ultra-fast speed and you will just have to click on the link and you will download that file in seconds. 

A group in Finland is working on the upgrade of the 5G and that can be 6G. This will give you better speed and you will get the uploading speed is better too. 
So this was all about this technology. As usual, if you have anything to say then mail me or comment here and at least claps for me dude, because this article will be beneficial for you😉. So just follow the blog on the Facebook to be updated and love me all my friends!😎

Post a Comment

0 Comments