Cheapest LCD TV Detel D1 launched under $100

Cheapest LCD TV

Which is the cheapest LCD TV in the world? The answer is so simple, Detel D1 LCD TV. This is an Indian mobile phone company and lets me tell you, this is the only company, which always receives Pick from me. You won't believe but this TV launched at the price of ₹3,999, which gets around $57 of the USA.

You can buy this TV from the official website of the company or you can just go to the B2BAdda.com and purchase the TV. You won't believe but you will get the HDMI port in this TV to connect the mobile and laptops. 

Cheapest LCD TV the specifications and features-

This TV launched with the 19 Inches decent size display. I have already told you this is an LCD display. The display resolution of this TV is 1366x768 Pixels, which is a really good thing for the price.

This is an A+ grade display panel, which would be really good for the price and this seems almost impossible for the price but the Detel did it. Tow 12 watts speakers are placed in the TV for the loud and clear sound. You will get some preloaded games in the TV too for the time pass.

This TV is really amazing and I never thought that LCD TV is possible for this price. I am amazed to know about this TV. I hope you liked the article. If you are amazed too then share this article with your friends and family.

My name is Rohit Choudhry and You are reading the LaunchedPhones. I will meet you in the next article! Goodbye...

Post a Comment

0 Comments