Upcoming HTC Phone Specifications are revealed

Upcoming HTC Phone

Upcoming HTC Phone can be launched soon because this phone is now certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance. This company was massive but now this is not working in a good way and we all know it. The company launches a good phone but only for the flagship category but now they are thinking to launch budget smartphones for the users.

Nothing is revealed on that website. Let me tell you, the phone can be launched with the Android 8.1 Oreo. The company didn't reveal anything for the phone but they can reveal about this phone at the end of this year.

Let me tell you, two variants can be launched. The first one can be launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Processors and another higher variant of that phone can be launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processors. I don't have an idea about the price but according to me, the pricing of these variants would be around $200.
I don't know about you, but I personally want to see this company in the top five of the world because this company can do better than most of the other companies and Let me remind you one thing here, the UltraPixels of HTCs are just amazing. I hope you liked this article, I will meet you soon! Goodbye...

Post a Comment

0 Comments