Best Official Android Game of 2018 on Google Play store declared

Best Official Android Game of 2018

Best Official Android game of 2018 on Google Play store declared after the user's votes. The PubG became the most popular Android game, which is an online multiplayer game and I am sure that you would have heard about this. This game popularity increasing day by day and I personally like this game.

Recently, this game has beaten the Fortnite in terms of revenue. Recently, this game completed the first international PubG tournament mobile star challenge 2018. This phone remained on the first position in the "best game of 2018 competition". According to the announcement, this game is the most favorite game of the Google play store users.

Let me tell you, the international users chose this game as the best but it doesn't mean, this phone became heavy on the Fortnite because the Fortnite is not available on the Google Play store.

So this was all about the best-chosen game on the play store. I hope you liked this article. My name is Rohit Choudhry and you are reading the LaunchedPhones. I will meet you in the next article till then goodbye...

Post a Comment

0 Comments