Huawei P30 Series launch date is offcially confirmed

Huawei P30 Series launch date

 Mobile World Congress 2019 is going to start, and in this event, you will see future phones and 5G smartphones can be launched in the same event. Most of the brands will launch products here including smartphones. Let me tell you, Huawei won't launch their P30 series in this event because they have officially confirmed the Huawei P30 Series launch date. 

This Chinese company uploaded a video, where they have confirmed that they will launch this series in Paris. This event will be held on 26th March in Paris. Let me tell you, the P10 and P20 were launched in MWC 2017 and 18. Before this video, this company confirmed that they will launch a 5G phone in MWC 2019.

I have already revealed complete specifications of features of P30 Pro and you will love that phone with the design. Let me tell you, the P30 can be launched with the triple rear camera setup. The 40+20+8 MP can be used in this upcoming mobile. The HiSilicon Kirin 980 will be used in this phone and this series can be launched with the 5G internet support. 

I have given you the link of P30 Pro phone's specs and features. These phones will be launched with the HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, which is the latest flagship processor. The 24 MP front camera can be used in both the phones. The pricing is not confirmed but P30 Pro can be launched at the price of $800.
So this was all about the launch date of this series. This series will contain the upcoming flagship mobile phones. I was not impressed by P20 but I hope they will launch P30 with the good specs and features. The P30 Play can be launched in this series too but this is not confirmed now. 

I hope you liked this article. The P30 Pro will surely impress you. My name is Rohit Choudhry and you are reading the LaunchedPhones. I will meet you in the next article ill then take care😃...

Post a Comment

0 Comments